Monday, September 1, 2014

So Long Summer

Dress: Novella Royale (sold out but love this)// Boots: Bedstu (sold out but love these) // Sunglasses: Dior // Lipstick: Mac 'Red Russian'

With Labor Day weekend comes the end of summer, but living in south Florida, the end of summer does not mean the end of hot weather.  And sometimes, ultra light-weight dresses are the only thing that make this time of year bearable.  Nothing is more comfortable in the heat than a tunic you can just throw on, and this one in particular is amazing! Just look at that pattern! It makes throwing together an outfit so effortless.  All I had to do was add my favorite pair of old boots and a vintage necklace. Did I mention how perfect of a piece this dress is for transitioning into Fall?  I would pair it with some thigh-high socks, leather jacket, and a wool fedora and you're well on your way to a fabulous cold weather outfit. And don't forget to add those rings. My favorite? The mood ring.

Transition Pieces: Leather Jacket: Spell & the Gypsy (I love this Spell & the Gypsy and this Cleobella // Socks: Free People // Hat: Free People





No comments:

Post a Comment