Saturday, September 6, 2014

Daily Routine

Daily Routine




It's no secret that I love trying new makeup, which is why over the past 6 months I have tried A LOT of different products.  Some of them I've become addicted to, while others I ended up not even finishing.  Here is what I use from day-to-day.  Some old, some new, but all amazing!

1. Arcona Magic Dry Ice Moisturizer- I never knew the power of moisturizing until recently and this one works wonders! It smells so good and gives my skin a smooth surface that is foundation ready.

**Tip: I like to put it on right after I've washed my face and let it sit while I pick out my outfit for the day.  That way my skin absorbs it before I apply my foundation.

2. Korres Lip Butter- Some days I like to wear lipstick but for the most part I tend to go for a more natural lip. That's why I love this lip stain.  Not only is it the perfect rose color for a day-to-day look but it keeps my lips moisturized and soft.

3. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze- This has been a staple in my makeup bag since I can remember.  It is so versatile and really helps brighten up the face. It is a must-have!

4. Lancome Liquid Artliner- I have tried so many different liners on the market and I always go back to this. It is the best liner on the market, hands down!

5. Nars Blush in Orgasm- This blush gives my skin such a pick-me-up, I love it.  It works well with everyones skin tone and adds the perfect amount of color without being too much.

6. Bobbi Brown Sheer Pressed Powder- I carry this around with me, EVERYWHERE. It helps hold my makeup in place which is so important living in the humidity of south Florida.  It  does a really good job at getting rid of the shine without looking cakey.

7. Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade and Brushes - I use to use eyebrow pencils until i tried this magical combination and I will never use a pencil again! This stuff helps fill in my brows without over doing it by giving them a drawn on look.

**Tip: I'm not a makeup artist but I find that starting in the middle of the brow and working your way out gives your brow a much more natural look since brows are thicker in these areas to begin with.

8. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer- My friend told me about this concealer over a year ago and I have been using it ever since.  The name says it all! However, I'll be honest, lately I have heard so many amazing reviews about Marc by Marc Jacobs concealer and I really want to try it once I use this all up!

9. Bare Minerals Warmth- This is a product that I keep coming back to after venturing off to other lines.  I love the color that this adds to my face opposed to other products. Again, a staple in my makeup bag.

10. Covergirl Eyeshadow- Love the colors in this palette, I have yet to find a bronze and dark brown eyeshadow that compare to these colors.

11. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation- OBSESSED with this foundation.  The consistency is somewhere between a BB Cream and a full-coverage foundation.  It is super light so it's perfect for warm weather but still covers blemishes.

12. Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara- I have tried SO SO SO many different brands of mascara and nothing compares to this one. Not to mention it's only $5 at the drugstore. Total steal!

I would love to hear what your daily makeup routine is or products you love.

Thank you for reading!

xx-Jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment