Monday, September 15, 2014

Sunday Hangs


 




Top: Wildfox // Pants: J Brand // Shoes: Cole Haan (old but want these) // Hat: BCBG (old but love this one) // Sunglasses: Rayban

Sundays make for the best of days spent with my boys, and although I love Mondays, I wasn't quite ready for the weekend to be over just yet. I love being lazy all day with my two favorite people and this tee (how adorable is the graphic) and jeans are perfect for just that.  Both are extremely soft and so comfortable to hang out in which is so important when hanging out with a newborn (we like to spend our time cuddling). I bought these loafers last year and never really wore them but lately they're my favorite shoe.  They're so easy to slip on and just go while still keeping a polished look. I'm definitely keeping my eye out for another pair, I'm obsessed!






No comments:

Post a Comment