Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mamabear

On July 21, 2014 I became a mother to our brilliant little boy, Seamus (pronounced Shaymus) McGregor Brothers.  At first, I was terrified.  I had no idea how to be a mother, and the standards were set so high by my own mom.  Slowly I became more comfortable with my role as a mother and even though I've made many mistakes thus far-and have so many more to come, Seamus' unconditional love for me has continued to push me forward.  This has been the most beautiful adventure I've experienced in my life thus far and the little moments I've spent  with our little family are gold to me.  For me to watch a little human grow and learn so much everyday is absolutely fascinating.

                                      

Seamus is now 6 weeks old. He is close to 11 lbs (such a chunk) and is 23.5 inches long.  He loves to eat, chew on his fist, play under his Baby Einstein activity gym, and cuddle with anyone and everyone.  He cracks up at his Daddy and loves my kisses. He makes noises like an animal when he plays and has the most adorable baby snores at night.  If I had it my way, he would stay this little forever. But, I can't wait to see what he'll grow into and to go on many adventures with him!


 





1 comment:

  1. What sweet photos! I can only imagine how scared you were in the beginning of motherhood. A few years ago, I babysat a 4 year old and 2 month old together and it was seriously the toughest thing. I even cried lol. Anyway, I'm glad to hear you've transitioned into motherhood, and it looks like you're having fun with it! :)

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete