Saturday, August 30, 2014

Juicy


"Congratulations to me! I made it out of bed"


T-shirt: Wildfox (sold out but love this one) // Necklace: Pink Sugar (no longer available but love this one and this one // Lipstick: Mac 'Up the Amp' // Jeans: Citizens of Humanity // Shoes: Converse

I usually like to take my time picking out an outfit in the morning while sipping on my coffee and listening to some good tunes. I'm not a morning person, so it's the perfect way for me to wake up and get my day going. However, lately, throwing together an outfit has become rather hard since baby Seamus has arrived. That's why recently, my go-to has been an easy graphic tee with bold accessories.  Whether it's a statement necklace, a pop of lip color, or a hand adorned in rings, accessories are what turns an outfit into a masterpiece.  Anyone can throw on a t-shirt and jeans, but accessories is the juice. This is what I chose to spice this tee up. How do you juice?



1 comment:

  1. Your necklace is amazing. I don't usually get going until later in the morning, as well. I juice by adding in some fabulous rings and a glamorous pair of heels.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete