Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fall Essentials

Fall Essentials
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity // Necklace: PacSun // Sunglasses: Illesteva // Watch: MARC by Marc Jacobs // Bag: MARC by Marc Jacobs // Hat: Janessa Leone //  Ring: Wolf and Badger (I like this one even better) //
Lipstick: MAC Yung Rapunxel // Blouse: Equipment // Boots: Joie

Fall Essentials by unsound-axiom 


Sometime around mid-June I start looking forward to the transition into Fall.  I can't think of  anything I love more during this season than throwing on a cozy outfit, sipping on my latte, and taking a walk through the park while enjoying the crisp air and vibrant leaves.  Between the darker colors, heavier fabrics, and LOTS of layering, the aesthetics of Fall fashion are to say the least, THE BEST.  Unfortunately, after living in south Florida for the past two years, I haven't gotten to experience much of that, so for now I can only dream.  Here are just a few of my fall essentials.

Note: I have changed my name from Unsound Axiom to Monday Vibes since this post

No comments:

Post a Comment